Coupling with radially removable spacer and min mum overall lenght.
- Torsionally rigid multiple disk coupling
- Suitable for use in higher temperature ranges
- Compensates for angular, radial and axial shaft offset
- No maintenance required, no wear, high operational safety
- Excellent true running quality
- Backlash-free torque transmission
- Outer diameter up to 460 mm, bores up to 225 mm
- Torques up to TKn = 32,000 Nm / TKmax = 57,600 Nm
- Speeds up to nmax = 13,900 rpm
POSIMIN® all-steel, multiple disc couplings are torsionally rigid, free from backlash, flectionally elastic and maintenance free. They fulfill individual requirements in a compact way, using standard elements in a unit construction system.
- High operation reliability
- Small outer diameters permit small mounting spaces and high speeds in cases where torque transmission is high
- Easy fitting due to a one-piece spacer and pre-assembled disc packs
- Inserted bushes fix and centre the disc pack on to the intermediate casing
- A high degree of balance due to the minimal number of surfaces to be centred
- Backlash-free power transmission due to discs of stainless spring steel
Free from backlash
The power transmitting POSIMIN coupling disc pack guarantees a torque transmission which is free from backlash in both directions of rotation, as a result of the frictionally engaged and form-fit linkage at each of 3 points.
POSIMIN couplings are made of high grade C-Steels and the disc packs of corrosion-resistant spring steel.The coupling transmits the torque homokinetically in all four quadrants, due to the three-fold linkage and high spring rigidity.
With axial,radial and angular movement
The flectionally elastic element of the POSIMIN coupling consists of a laminated disc pack.Each disc pack contains a number of individual, thin, stainless steel spring discs, from which minimal restoring forces result, in cases of misalignment.
The guide bushes and high tensile fitbolts centre the disc pack precisely and facilitate the frictionally engaged Introduction of the tensile load into the disc pack without tribocorrosion.
The highly developed construction, guarantees maintenance-free, ultimited operation, where the selection and operating criteria specified by the manufacturer are observed.
The laminated discs are pre-assembled in disc packs, centred with precision using the newly developed contoured support bushings as a clamping system. These flectionally elastic,
torsionally rigid spring assemblies are inserted with the spacer into the specially designed guide. Having aligned the shaft ends. is then possible tor the fitter to clamp the resulting assembly to the attached counterflanges, without the need for further tools.
The POSIMIN series has a particularly compact design. All coupling elements are manufactured on ultramodern NC machining centers with 1he most exact of tolerances. The series-manufactured POSIMIN couplings are therefore extremely true running and have a minimal axial run out. This has a direct effect on the balancing quality, which, in turn, effects the particularly smooth running of the coupling.
The POSIMIN all-steel multiple disc coupling system, Including the selflocking nuts, is suitable for application, without restrict on, at temperatures of between -40 degrees C and +280 degrees C.
Unit construction system
Each size of coupling has a range of precision-machined standard parts which can be freely combined. Multifunctlonal components guarantee a high degree of availability.