- Excellent concentricity and very easy to dismantle – these Locking Assemblies provide particularly good concentricity between the clamped parts. The flange is reinforced at the critical point, preventing bending or lifting of the inner ring during assembly and thereby ensuring easy dismantling.
- High rotation speed – the dimensional accuracy of the RfN 7013 Locking Assemblies allows their use in applications with higher rotational speeds.
- High radial loads – the material strength of the RfN 7013 Locking Assemblies makes them especially suitable for applications with high radial loads.
- Axial hub positioning – the increased outer diameter of the flange prevents the axial movement of the hub during assembly, and improves the run-out ability of the Locking Assembly.
- High torque – the increased number of clamping screws ensures the same transmission values as the RfN 7013.0.
Mounting of Locking Assembly
The Locking Assemblies are supplied slightly oiled and ready-to-use. The values for T, Fax, pW and pN apply to Locking Assemblies in delivery condition.
For shafts and hub bores Ra = 1,6 μm
We recommend the following mounting tolerances
Shaft: h8; Hub: H8
Arrangement of several Locking Assemblies RfN 7013.1
Arrangement only possible from 2 sides. If several Locking Assemblies are used to increase the transmission values the clamping systematization has to be considered.
Change of screw tightening torques
A change of the TA-values given in the above table is not admissible.